my experiences


The most hectic happiness in my life

Yes that’s true……I enjoyed with lot of pain but still managed to extract the best from my tour to manali.Our college planned a tour on dec 31st which included many places from vizag to manali.Two of our lecturers in my college suggested us to propose for an industrial tour so that we would make it in our 3rd year itself rather than struggling in 4th year to adjust time for it.So few of our classmates  approached our principal and asked to conduct a college tour.To our surprise the most unpredictable person of our college agreed to our proposal and asked us to suggest the places too.we were delighted for the unexpected surprise and started to plan our tour.we took a very good amount of time to select the places and catch a proper travels for our tour.after a long set of discussions and ideas we decided to visit 5 places in 12 days.the places are Amritsar,manali,Chandigarh,Delhi,agra.our college engaged a travelling agent to
us and the travels took care of the tickets and the arrangements for our trip………..

days were rolling down and we are totally excited about the tour.meanwhile we went through our 3-1 semester holding the excitement in us.exams got over and our preparations for the tour started.we got ready with all the woollens and the necessities required.finally the auspicious day arrived and we reached the railway station with our parents.

I was totally excited about the tour as I have never been to such a long tour away from my parents for such a long time.I have been dreaming about this trip for quite a long time.I was never away from my mom and never managed things on my own without my family I was swinging with lot of emotions till the tour started……….

i reached the station with mom and dad and of course with munna on phone.all our friends one by reached the station and we were all in the same excitement.after everyone came we celebrated one of our classmate kanthis birthday in our trip started off with her birthday and its dec 31st night 12’o clock.
wished all our family members and relatives a very happy new year and we bid our farewell to our parents for 12 days with lot of excitement and of course with little bit of pain in heart that we are going to miss them for a our new year 2011 started with our college tour.

we settled in our places with our luggage and started our fun together. chatted with each other and occupied our berths to sleep.woke up in the morning the next day and had some coffee after fresh we packed ourselves enough food for two days in train dint struggle much for it in the journey.we were moving a lot in the train throughout the day and had lot of fun.i stood near the door with my friends and waved to everyone and enjoyed the puzzling faces they keep for our gestures.we laughed like hell and played a lot.the following night was a bit hectic and couldn’t withstand the cold while crossing UP.all of us woke for the chilled air in the train and had our woollens on but still couldn’t bare the we sat for a while and spoke to the guard who was sitting in our compartment.the journey got over and we reached the Amritsar station and met the travels agent who was ready with the tourism vehicle.

we reached the rhandwa international hotel at late night and relaxed in our rooms.morning everyone got ready with ourselves and  went to golden temple which is splendid to see but I shivered a lot on the floor and struggled even to stand for a while on it.dint go inside the temple as we are in lack of time and went to jallianwala bagh which took two minutes walk to reach from the temple.the bullet marks were marked very well on the walls and the massacre is seen on the pictures which were displayed on the walls.felt bad thinking of the fear of the people who were trapped in that place by the fiends of british army.

then later in the evening went to wagah border which was one of the highlights of our tour.we were late to the parade so unfortunately missed the initial marching of the border soldiers but still managed to catch an eye of the hoisting of the flags.we took photos with the service men and later started off to manali in our bus.the journey took quite a long time and I was totally exhausted during the night.i have the sensation of vomiting throughout the journey but still controlled myself by changing my sitting
position in bus with lot of struggle.its the most hectic journey in the tour.

I felt like its been ages sitting in the bus waiting to reach the hotel.once we reached the hotel i
felt like I have been out of my world and dint want to stay anymore.there is no exaggeration in saying that I even thought of returning back to vizag immediately if there is an airport toes literally burned a lot and I was not able to walk friends got my luggage to my room and I stuck to bed for a long time not being able to thrust any force on my toes.slowly I managed to get ready and went to the restaurant of the hotel and have my breakfast.later we went to the snow point on cabs and the roads were totally covered by snow all the way.we enjoyed the views of the snow-covered peaks and their beauty.then we hired the snow suits near the valley and played in snow for a long i have never seen snow or touched it so far in real,i happened to perceive each and every moment of my presence there.i couldnt play much with it because of the burning sensation inside but enjoyed watching
my friends playing like kids in the snow.we hit each other with snow balls and had long walks in the snow up the valley.finally while getting down few of us struggled a lot with our legs and managed to reach the cabs with the help of our lecturers.unfortunately its been late coming down the valley so we couldn’t go to solang valley where we planned to do skewing,bike riding and parachute was a bit disappointing but got satisfied with the fun we had in the snow.the following night we had fun with everyone in the lounge and danced and made some moves together.the next day was the most memorable day in my life.i had the most thrilling experience i.e,rafting.we reached the rafting point and had our life jackets and helmets on.i dint hesitate a bit to take the risk of rafting as there is no restriction at the very moment and enjoyed the freedom of taking the decision and got ready for the thrill.we got into the boats in groups and i occupied a boat with 5 of my friends.the guy who escorted us in the boat is a very nice person and entertained us a lot.the ride is for 7 kms and i enjoyed with the rest for 5 kms
and then  started to shiver with lot of pain in my veins all over.I coudnt literally bear the pain and could not even withstand a slight touch on my hands.we need to hold the ropes on the sides in order to balance on the boat but i was not able to hold the ropes anymore.if not positioned properly in the boat I might fall in the chilled water which is damn cool and I would freeze to death or the boat might tumble-down and everyone would enjoy the same biting coldness in i was put in dilemma and finally followed the instructions of the escort and held the rope tightly and started to cry bitterly in order to balance the pain in my friends tried to console me all the way and we reached the end point and got down the boat.after a while i got back to normal and started to think of the fun we had in the boat and forgot all the pain i had till then.we went to kulu for some shopping and returned back to rafting point.had our dinner in the restaurant there and gathered near the camp fire that we got as a complimentary by the tourism people.we ran across 3 pups there  and they were so cute and sweet.we played with them for a while and had some snaps with them.we had a musical campfire and all of us danced for the songs around the fire and enjoyed a lot.i have never danced like that so far and i enjoyed it a lot.then we started back to Chandigarh in bus.

reached Chandigarh and checked in the hotel in the ready and went to niper which is one of the reputed institute of pharmacy in is vast and the labs are well equipped and very inspiring.while we were looking at the labs two of our friends fell ill and we panicked for a while and sent them into the bus to rest for a while.I happened to cry thrice in the university because of a crazy idiot and for shouting at my friend.felt like being at home and dropped a tear but as usual surrendered to my friends cheer up and got back to normal.then in the evening reached the rock was a kind of  maze which was built-in olden times and all of our friends enjoyed searching way back to the entrance. we separated in groups and struggled to come out of was so exciting and a bit scary as it was dark by the time we got into it.we were able to hear the voices but not able to find the way out.I  enjoyed the walk in it and with the help of my lecturer we came out and the went for was a very big mart where we get all the kinds of stuff at cheaper rate.we spread into it and had our shopping together.the most exciting moment and one of my wish got done here.since the moment i saw aparichitudu
movie I always wish that I would cross the road without my attention like vikram did in the movie.i told my friends about my wish and surprisingly one of my friends made me cross the road closing my eyes.i felt very happy for my wish has been fulfilled.later reached the hotel and slept well to revive for the next days excitement and fun.

morning started back to Delhi and went straight to Andhra Bhavan canteen where we had our lunch.then went to our hotel which was very small with compact rooms.luckily we got a better room and settled in for a while.evening went to Karol bagh and had some shopping there and came back.the next day we went to akshardam on metro express which is the fastest train in india.there I had a funny incident where I was shocked for a while and later burst into laughter with my friends.we were standing in the train commenting the people around in Telugu with lot of confidence that they wouldn’t understand our language.after a while I happened to observe a guy standing near us and i thought of making a funny comment on his face pretending as if i was talking to my friend beside him.all of a sudden he looked at me and asked us if
we were from vizag in Telugu.I was totally dumbfounded in shock.i dint expect him to be a person knowing telugu by his appearance.when i told my friends about the situation we all laughed like hell thinking of the consequence if i had made the comment.we reached akshardam and went through all the temples and had some shopping in it.the sculptures and art are outstanding and enjoyed visiting it.later went to  india gate where we took many photos with all the friends and then visited the lotus was nice to watch it in real but dint go inside as it was too cool there and came back to bus.then evening went to palika bazaar which is a underground market.we had lot of shopping together and enjoyed a lot.the people near the shops seemed to be funny making all funny gestures and calling everyone into their shops. i thought of getting tattooed along with a friend as it’s in my wish list but dint do that
fearing of infections we get later.then we struggled for a long time to find the way back to our bus and was funny too.we retraced the same path and went round the place once again and finally got the way.we had our supper in a motel nearby and came back to the hotel.

started off to Agra and on the way went to Mathura temple.i dint find it much interesting but felt nice to go around and watch the idols of all gods.later reached Agra by train and the hotel we lodged here was pretty interesting as our rooms were on terrace with lot of place in the front.the balconies were interconnected and we jumped from one room to other and had fun.night went to a hotel by walk and had nonveg food after a long time.there my friend forgot her handbag with a camera and money in it in the bus and noticed it after getting into the hotel.then one of our lecturers along with a couple of boys went into the bus and called us back saying that the bag is not found.then we were startled for a while and ran back to the bus.then to our surprise found them coming with the bag.we were shocked and shouted with joy that it was friend was happy to find her bag back and our sir warned her smoothly not to
leave away things like that.its sweet to have such lecturers with us.then we walked back to our hotel at 12 in the night.I really enjoyed the walk as i usually love lonely walks on the roads at nights.the next morning we went to taj mahal the symbol of was wonderful with all the glory of shahjahan’s motive in building it  for mumtaz.i was astonished for the wonderful work of people who built it and enjoyed the walk through the mahal.we had a guide with who was very funny in his words and actions.he lead the way and explained everything about the place and the mahal.we had a group photo with all the friends who came to the tour with taj mahal as a background.while taking the photo two of our classmates missed us and we found them back after getting the photo to our hands.they came back without much panic so dint had much fuss about them.then after having lunch we planned to go to Agra fort but it was closed by then so returned back to hotel.night went to pizza hut and had some stuff.later  everyone returned back to the hotel and played dum charades with names of places.we had fun together on the last night of our tour.we played so well and enjoyed very well.then returned back to our rooms.actually all our friends planned a lot to enjoy in our rooms during nights but we never got a chance to
spend much time with friends.we use to return to rooms at late night and get tired a we were not able to stay awake after returning to the mornings we wake up late and get ready hurriedly and come out so we dint find much time to play in rooms as we planned before.atleast i am happy that we played for a while on the last night of our tour.

the next morning we reached the railway station and started back to vizag.the journey started and we were a bit unhappy that the tour got over and everyone started to grow dull but later we played all the way and had fun again.the most luckiest thing is there were no mishaps in the whole trip except for the delay we had in the return journey.there were some rallys and strikes going on and we were late for nearly 7 hours and it made us feel bored with the journey.finally we reached vizag at night 2am of 12th january.munna came to the station and I am back home after 12 days of fun and frolic.

its been immense fun to me going to the tour as i have never been away from home till now.i enjoyed the freedom very much and utilised each and every moment of the tour to have fun.i found lot of time to spend with my loving friends and i got close with them as ever.i felt that it would have been nice if we had this tour in the first year so that we would have got a good relation  with friends.i enjoyed the taste of facing problems with dear ones and enjoy the pain too with happiness.we were all together all the way supporting each other and perceiving the likes and dislikes of each other.its lovely to have fun throughout the day with friends and spend such a good amount of time together.i oweyou a lot buddies……….love you guys……..



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s